- Keep the wrist you wear Proxxi on dry and free of topical substances (sunscreen, bug spray, lotion, soap, oils, sanitizers, etc.) to avoid potential skin irritation
- Take wear breaks to avoid irritation
- Don't wear Proxxi too tight; Proxxi should be tight enough for you to feel the haptic feedback and for there to be little risk of the band getting snagged
- Keep Proxxi free of topical substances (sunscreen, bug spray, lotion, soap, oils, sanitizers, etc.) to avoid product degradation
- Proxxi should avoid prolonged periods of direct UV exposure
- Clean Proxxi with water and a non abrasive cloth or soft bristled toothbrush for build up; don't use harsh or abrasive cleaners
*Don't clean when charging
If users take the suggested precautions under normal conditions, no issues should arise while wearing or caring for your device. If you experience any negative reaction to Proxxi, discontinue use and contact a dermatologist.